The MSTDP123DP DisplayPort 1.2 MST Hub converter lets you connect up to three DisplayPort monitors/projectors to a single DisplayPort (1.2) output on your laptop, or desktop computer.
The hub splits a DisplayPort 1.2 output into three separate DisplayPort signals -- enabling your computer for high quality multi-monitor applications such as a video wall, extending your desktop, or mirroring your primary display to additional monitors or projectors.
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600 on each display
- Plug and play installation
- 1:3 DisplayPort Output
- Compatible with AMD Eyefinity technology
- Clone your primary display and use the MSTDP123DP MST graphics hub as a 3-port multi-monitor splitter, or 2-port splitter with the third display running a different application for multi-tasking
- Create a panoramic video wall for DisplayPort digital signage applications
- Edit images, video or audio clips across three displays
- Perfect for spanning a spreadsheet/worksheet across all three displays, to avoid side-scrolling
- Enjoy the panoramic views built into games and display helpful codes/walk-through data on a third display, at the same time