The MPEXUSB3S22B 2-Port Mini PCI Express USB 3.0 Card with Bracket Kit adds two external USB 3.0 ports to small form-factor systems, for connecting a variety of different peripherals. The card also includes optional standard and low profile brackets to fit a rear expansion bay if needed.
The Mini PCIe USB 3.0 card supports the full SuperSpeed USB specification, with fast data transfer speeds (up to 5Gbps), as well as 900mA of power per port, making it a convenient addition for connecting your USB 3.0 peripheral devices.
Enhanced with UASP support (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), this USB 3.0 controller performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP supported enclosure (Note: UASP requires a compatible operating system). Using a more efficient protocol than the traditional USB BOT (Bulk-Only Transport), UASP technology optimizes transfers by allowing multiple commands to be processed simultaneously, significantly increasing transfer speeds for less wait time on data transfers. See our UASP test results below for further details.
Using the Mini PCI Express (Mini Card) form factor and offering compliance with PCI Express Gen 2, this adapter card is designed for use in the latest small form factor computer systems, such as Mini-ITX or custom embedded solutions where a standard PCIe card would not fit.
- Two external USB 3.0 type A ports
- UASP support for more efficient data transfer
- Provides up to 900mA of power per port
- Fully Compliant with USB 3.0 and Intel xHCI Specification
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices
- PCI Express Base Specification 2.0 Compliant (backward compatible with 1.0a/1.1)
- Supports Control / Bulk / Interrupt / Isochronous USB Transfer Modes
- System builders creating a small form factor HTPC with external USB 3.0 storage or other peripherals
- Add two USB 3.0 device connections to a mini-ITX or custom embedded system with no room for a standard PCI Express card
- Connecting external USB 3.0 storage devices for quick backup or archiving