The MDP2VGAMM6B is 6ft active mini DisplayPort to VGA converter cable lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort-equipped device (desktop PC, Mac®, laptop, Ultrabook™) directly to a VGA monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required, a cost-effective solution for enabling your mini DisplayPort computer to work with a VGA monitor or projector. The adapter cable is compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port. Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to VGA without sacrificing video quality.
- Active mini DisplayPort to VGA conversion
- Plug-and-play installation
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Use your VGA monitor as a secondary display, connected to a mini DisplayPort output
- Connect a mini DisplayPort computer to a VGA projector for presentations or meetings in a boardroom or auditorium setting
- Connect your existing VGA display device (monitor, projector) to a DisplayPort output device (PC, laptop, Mac, Ultrabook)