The MDP2DVIW is passive mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter (white) offers an easy-to-use DVI/mini DisplayPort link that enables you to connect a DVI computer monitor to a device with a mini DisplayPort output (such as a laptop video out port) or video card. The adapter supports high resolution output up to 1920x1200, offering a cost-effective solution for mirroring or extending a computer desktop onto a second display. Plus, because the adapter functions passively, it can be used with a DVI to HDMI adapter, to connect an HDMI-equipped monitor to a mini DisplayPort output.
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with your new mini DisplayPort device
- Ideal for using a DVI monitor as a secondary display connected through a Mini DisplayPort output