The MDP2DVIMM10W is mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your mini DP video source (desktop PC, laptop, Ultrabook) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a mini DisplayPort-capable monitor. The adapter cable is 10 feet (3m) in length and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional cabling required.
- 1x male mini DisplayPort connector, 1x male DVI connector
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™ devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Connect your existing DVI display device (monitor, projector) to a mini DisplayPort output device
- Ideal for using your DVI monitor as a secondary display