The ICUSB1284D25 6ft USB to DB25 parallel printer adapter cable turns an available USB port on a host PC into a DB25 Female Parallel port - allowing you to connect a DB25 printer to the computer as if the necessary parallel port was built-on.
A cost-effective and reliable solution, the USB to DB25 adapter saves the expense of replacing a parallel printer for the sake of USB capability.
- 6ft cable length
- 1 - DB-25 (25 pin; D-Sub) female connector
- 1 - USB A (4 pin) male connector
- Fully Plug & Play for easy installation
- USB bus-powered operation, no external power adapter required
- Eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- USB interface allows you to quickly add another parallel port to your Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 computer
- Plug and play USB design eliminates the need for manual or automatic parallel switch boxes
- Compact size and low weight make it an ideal accessory for portable computers
- Allows you to quickly add a parallel port to your computer for use with printers with DB25 connectors
- Ideal solution for notebooks or desktops without a Parallel port