The 3.5in SATA hard drive hot-swap bay allows you to install two 2.5in SATA hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD) in an available/unused 3.5in floppy drive bay.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with a compatible controller.
Also a perfect addition for operating system image deployment and any task that requires being able to quickly access large volumes of data on the fly, the hot swap bay provides everything you need to expedite important projects while maintaining a reliable storage solution.
With support for SATA HDD speeds up to 6.0 Gbps, this backplane is fully compatible with RAID installations to ensure maximum performance and versatility for enhanced storage applications.
IT environments where you just need to quickly insert/replace removable hard drives/solid state drives
Imaging - For System Builders or configuring new systems - Use Hot Swap Bay in master system to copy Windows OS quickly to blank hard drive as part of system building process
Ideal for RAID applications (with RAID supported SATA controller)
1 - Dual SATA Hot-Swap Bay
2 - LP4-to-4-pin LED/15-pin SATA Power Y-cable
2 - SATA Cable
2 - Hard Drive Protector Film
1 - Screw Kit
1 - Instruction Manual
- Holds up to two SATA drives in a single 3.5" bay
- Trayless design: drives are not mounted into separate trays/enclosures
- Includes a plastic protective film for the bottom side of hard drive
- Aluminum construction
- 50,000+ insertion rating
- Power/Activity LED for each drive
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Supports 2.5" form factor SATA hard drives (HDD) and solid state drives (SSD)
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
- Quickly and easily install or remove HDD/SSD without having to open the chassis with the innovative trayless design
- Aluminum construction and 50,000+ insertion rating ensures longevity from both the HDD/SSD and bay