The HMPEXADP Half-size to Full-size Mini PCI Express (PCIe) Adapter allows for almost any standard half-length PCIe Mini Card to be mounted into a system that only accepts standard full-length cards.
Designed for use in systems such as Mini-ITX and embedded computing, this Mini PCIe adapter is a complete pass-through that lets the Mini PCIe card function at full speed, all without any drivers or software to install.
Install a half-length Mini PCI Express card into a system board that only accepts full-length cards
Installing a wireless Mini PCIe card into a Mini-ITX motherboard
- Standard full length Mini PCIe form factor (51mm)
- Complete pass-through design supports the latest PCI Express speeds
- Mounting points for standard half-length Mini PCIe cards (26.8mm)
- No driver or software installation required
- Complete pass-through design for a no-hassle installation in any operating system, with no performance loss
- 2-year warranty