The HDPMM35 35ft plenum-rated High Speed HDMI® cable can be installed in air plenums, ducts, walls, conduits, ceilings, or anywhere else a CMP/FT6 fire rating is required.
The cable features 2 gold-plated HDMI (male) connectors and durable construction to provide you with a dependable HDMI to HDMI connection between your A/V devices.
This high quality HDMI cable fully supports 1080p+ resolutions at up to 120Hz refresh rate, with life-like color. To accommodate the demands of future high definition devices, such as increased resolutions and higher frame rates, this Ultra HD cable supports resolutions up to 4k x 2k.
HDMI installations where cable needs to be run through air ducts and plenums, where CMP fire rating is required (educational or commercial installations, etc.)
Connecting high-definition A/V devices such as Blu-Ray Disc™ players, HDTVs, DVD Players, DVRs, game consoles, projectors etc.
- 35ft cable length
- CMP/FT6 Plenum Fire Rating
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Supports Ultra HD Resolutions up to 4k x 2k
- In-wall, ceiling and air plenum HDMI cable installations
- Ensure a high-quality, corrosion-free connection through gold-plated contacts