The HDADMM5MA Active HDMI® to Micro HDMI cable features a built-in active signal booster that provides a connection distance of up to 15 feet (5m) between your HDMI Micro-equipped smartphone, tablet or other portable device and an HDMI-capable TV or display, with no signal loss.
This durable, lightweight cable features thinner HDMI wire construction - approximately half the thickness of a regular 5m cable, which allows for a more flexible installation with minimal clutter. Plus, the cable features built-in amplifier circuitry which actively boosts the HDMI signal with no external power required.
The active booster circuit and thin wire construction design of this cable makes it perfect for any mobile user, from people on the move with hectic schedules to anyone wanting to connect from the comfort of their couch. The cable is portable enough that it fits nicely inside your laptop bag, ensuring you always have the right cable to connect your mobile device to an HDMI display, and is slim enough that it provides a convenient connection to your TV without the hassle of bulky cables getting in your way – and all without the need of an external power source.
Connect your HDMI Micro-equipped mobile device (Smartphone, Tablet, etc.) to an HDMI TV or display, up to 5m away, with no signal loss
- 15ft cable length
- Thin cable design (3.6mm OD) reducing bulkiness and adding flexibility
- Built-in, active amplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Supports Resolutions up to 4k x 2k
- Thin cable design makes it easy for portability and for connecting your HDMI Micro mobile devices in boardrooms, or to your laptop
- No HDMI signal loss, even at a distance of up to 15 feet (5 meters)
- Flexible construction for easier installations - perfect for connecting your Smartphone or Tablet to your TV from the comfort of your couch