The HD2VID HDMI® to Composite Video Converter (with Audio) converts a digital HDMI video source (with supporting audio) to work with analog Composite video televisions and displays in both NTSC and PAL systems.
The HDMI to Composite converter provides features that ensure the highest quality output image, such as noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement, while an easy to use On-Screen Display(OSD) allows you to monitor your display status. Support for a wide range of HDTV and PC input resolutions make this versatile HDMI converter a perfect solution for using newer devices with existing legacy displays.
Ideal for converting newer HDMI devices to work with older composite or S-Video televisions
Great for use in presentations, tradeshows, conferences, retail, entertainment, and home video applications
1 - HDMI® to Composite Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS)
1 - Instruction Manual
- Converts HDMI source to NTSC or PAL
- Converts HDMI audio to analog stereo RCA Audio
- Supports input HDTV resolutions up to 720p (PC up to 1280x800)
- Noise reduction, frame rate conversion and adaptive contrast enhancement
- Easy to use On-Screen Display(OSD) allows to monitor display status
- The ability to convert HDMI® input to be used with legacy televisions adds flexibility and saves the cost of upgrading hardware
- Compact form factor and simple plug-and-play installation for fast, easy integration into your A/V environment
- Support for multiple HDTV and PC input resolutions, providing compatibility with almost any source device