The HD2VGAA2 HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable enables you to connect an HDMI output device, such as a laptop video output or digital media extender to a VGA display device (monitor, projector) by converting the HDMI video signal from the output device into a VGA output and separate 2-channel analog audio. The HDMI to VGA adapter is intended for displaying user generated content such as presentations, documents, and work sheets onto a VGA projector or monitor. The adapter can also extend your computer's desktop to double your workspace and increase productivity.
The versatile converter supports resolutions including high definition 1080p, up to 1920x1200, which eliminates the expense of upgrading a VGA display for the sake of compatibility, and doesn't require a separate power adapter which saves installation time and hassle.
Connect your HDMI-enabled laptop or ultrabook to a VGA projector or display in boardrooms, hotel rooms, in the office, or at home
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- 2-channel analog audio output
- Easy to use with no software required
- Compact, lightweight design
- Intended for displaying user generated content such as presentations, documents, and work sheets onto a VGA projector or monitor
- Extend your computer's desktop to double your workspace and increase productivity
- Easily make your new HDMI® equipment (Desktop, Laptop, or Ultrabook) compatible with a VGA display (Television, Monitor, Projector).
- With support for up to 1080p or 1920x1200 video and 2 channel audio
- No power adapter required