The HD2SDI HDMI to dual SDI converter enables you to turn your HDMI audio/video signal into two 3G SDI video outputs. The 3G SDI video outputs can then be individually extended up to 755ft (230m) over standard coaxial cable for large scale HD-SDI video distribution.
With dual SDI outputs, you can connect your HDMI video source to a local SDI display and output an additional SDI signal into your broadcasting equipment, providing a scalable solution for any SDI broadcasting application that requires an HDMI input.
To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality, the HD-SDI converter supports resolutions up to 1080p, which lets you convert HDMI to SDI without sacrificing video quality.
For hassle-free installation, the HDMI to SDI converter offers a plug-and-play solution that includes pre-installed mounting brackets and requires no software or driver installation.
The HD2SDI is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Convert HDMI to a 3G SDI video signal that can be extended over standard coaxial cable
Connect your SDI display to an HDMI audio/video source
Connect your HDMI video source to a local SDI display, and output an additional SDI signal into your broadcasting equipment
1 - HDMI to SDI Adapter
1 - Mounting bracket assembly (attached)
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
1 - Instruction manual
- Dual 3G SDI output ports
- Extends HDMI signals up to 755ft (230m) over 3G SDI
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 / 1080p
- Plug-and-play HDMI to SDI conversion
- Pre-installed mounting brackets
- Increase scalability, with dual 3G SDI video output
- Deliver uncompromised video quality (up to 1080p) to your SDI display, with a seamless conversion from your HDMI source
- Hassle-free installation, with pre-installed mounting brackets and no software or drivers required