The ET90110ST2 10/100 Mbps Multimode Fiber Media Converter (ST, 2 km) lets you extend a Fast Ethernet network (10/100 Mbps) over multimode fiber, at distances of up to 2 km (1.2 miles).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (10/100Base-T) network to remote network segments over a 100Base-FX fiber backbone. Designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, the Ethernet to ST Fiber converter features an all-steel chassis, and a simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).
1 - Fiber Media Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote monitor status, two frame lengths
- Supports a maximum fiber cable length of 2km
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Quick and simple installation, easy to use
- Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- Perfect for secure connections required by government agencies where EMI is not acceptable
- Connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Converts 100Base-FX fiber optic signals to 10/100Base-T Ethernet over multi mode fiber cable