The ET90110SM302 10/100 Mbps Single Mode Fiber Media Converter SC (30 km) lets you extend a Fast Ethernet network (10/100) over single mode fiber, at distances up to 30 km (18.6 miles).
A cost-effective solution for connecting a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (10/100Base-T) network to remote network segments over a 100Base-FX fiber backbone, the media converter is designed to offer a durable and convenient Ethernet to fiber solution, with an all-steel chassis, and simple plug-and-play installation with minimal configuration required.
For added versatility, this fiber media converter supports standalone operation, or installation into the 20 Slot, 2U Rackmount Chassis (ETCHS2U).
1 - Fiber Media Converter
1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)
- Supports standalone operation, or installation into the ETCHS2U Rackmount Chassis
- Cost-effective way to extend/bridge networks using fiber cabling
- Advanced features include Link-loss forwarding, remote status monitoring, two frame lengths
- Maximum Fiber Cable length of 30 km
- Supports full or half-duplex operation
- Easy to use and install
- Provides connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building altogether
- Perfect for secured environments required by government agencies, where EMI is not acceptable
- Connect traffic control/monitoring systems at extreme distances to the main office
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues
- Converts 100Base-FX fiber optic signals to 10/100Base-T Ethernet over single mode fiber cable