The EOC1110K Gigabit Ethernet over Coaxial Unmanaged LAN Extender Kit (2.4km) includes both end points, and allows you to span a 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet network over extremely long distances (up to 2.4 km/1.5 mi) while still maintaining high-speed network connectivity.
The coax Ethernet extender allows you to run the connection over existing coaxial cable, with little to no modification required, making it a perfect solution for a broad range of applications, including connecting isolated user stations from the same or separate building, or overcoming infrastructure obstacles and distances (e.g. older stone/concrete architecture) where new wiring or wireless connectivity may be impossible.
The gigabit Ethernet over coax kit helps to eliminate expense by allowing CCD or CATV video and Ethernet network data to share the same coaxial cable without interference.
- Plug-and-play design for simple installation; no configuration or software required
- Uses existing coaxial cable, RG-59, RG-6, RG-7 or RG-11
- Transmit up to 2.4 km (1.5 mi)
- Transparent TCP/IP Operations
- Auto-MDIX and Auto-negotiation 10/100/1000Base-T and Full or Half-Duplex on the Ethernet port
- Compliant with HCNA (ITU G.9954 – HPNA 3.1)
- Status LEDs for simple monitoring of the device and connection status
- Extend an Ethernet network across an existing closed circuit camera network (over coax) without interrupting the analog TV signal
- Provide high-speed connectivity to a user or network segment that is in an isolated area of a large complex or in another building
- Extend network connectivity to remote areas of stadiums, auditoriums or other venues at extreme distances
- Industrial applications include controlling CNC machinery, polling bar code scanner data, administering process control equipment, and other harsh environment applications
- Monitor and control medical equipment, security keypads/card scanners, point of sale equipment and remote sensor data, and various other healthcare related network communications
- Remote sensor monitoring for traffic flow management (air traffic control, expressway flow)
- Package includes:
- 1 - Local Unit
- 1 - Remote Unit
- 2 - Universal Power Adapters (NA/EU/UK)