The EC2000S 2-port Gigabit ExpressCard Ethernet Adapter adds 2 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports to an ExpressCard-enabled laptop, or small form factor system, enabling you to connect to two separate physical networks simultaneously with dedicated bandwidth, or providing full dedicated bandwidth to virtual machines.
Supporting features such as NDIS5 checksum and large send offload for lower CPU utilization, Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and Remote Wake-up power management, jumbo frames and VLAN tagging, this ExpressCard Ethernet Adapter is ready to handle a wide variety of scenarios.
With a 34mm ExpressCard form factor, this compact and portable Gigabit Ethernet Adapter will fit in any ExpressCard-enabled system, and is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
1 - ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet NIC
1 - Driver CD
- Dual RJ45 Ethernet ports in an ExpressCard/34 adapter
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab specifications for 10/100/1000 Mbps connections
- Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Microsoft® NDIS5 Checksum Offload (IPv4, TCP, UDP) and Large Send Offload support
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and Remote Wake-up power management options
- IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex Flow Control support
- Auto-Negotiation with Next Page capability
- Link/Activity and Gigabit Link LED indicators
- Compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specification
- Plug-and-Play and Hot Swap compatible
- Business or IT professionals that need to connect to two separate networks simultaneously
- Run a virtual machine(s) on a workstation, with access to separate physical network connections
- Replacement for a failed built-in Gigabit Ethernet port on a laptop