The EC1000S Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter Card can be installed in a laptop ExpressCard port, for quick and hassle-free connections to a Gigabit Ethernet network.
With support for data transfer rates up to 1000Mbps, the Gigabit Ethernet Network Adapter card delivers the speed and performance needed for virtually any network-based tasks, including CAD, graphic design, digital audio authoring, and other demanding applications.
Designed to provide a long-lasting network solution, the ExpressCard Gigabit Ethernet adapter is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
- Fully compliant with ExpressCard 1.0 specifications
- Hot-Swap and Plug-and-Play supported; Natively supported by most operating systems without drivers
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
- Auto-negotiation between 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Microsoft® NDIS5, NDIS6 Checksum Offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send v1 and Large send v2) support
- Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Supports Wake On Lan (WOL) power management options
- Supports jumbo frame to 9K bytes
- Auto-MDIX, automatically configures the port for straight through or cross over communication
- Supports Full and Half Duplex network connectivity
- Applications: Add Gigabit network connectivity to any notebook or desktop PC with an ExpressCard expansion slot
- Package includes:
- 1 - ExpressCard Gigabit NIC
- 1 - Driver CD