The DVI2VGAMM6 6ft active DVI to VGA converter cable lets you connect your DVI video source directly to a VGA monitor or projector, with no additional adapters or cables required.
Reduce Cable Clutter
Using precise cable lengths reduces excess cable clutter and ensures a tidy, professional installation with a monitor at your workstation or a projector in your classroom or boardroom.
The DVI2VGAMM6 is 6 feet (1.8 meters) in length, and part of a complete DVI to VGA adapter cable line, featuring two other cables at 3 feet (DVI2VGAMM3) and 10 feet (DVI2VGAMM10), enabling you to choose a customized cable length for your installation.
Don't be fooled by analog DVI adapters that work with a DVI-I port. They won’t work with your digital DVI signal, and won't even fit into a DVI-D port.
The DVI2VGAMM6 is an end-to-end cable adapter solution that connects directly from your digital DVI-D computer to your VGA monitor or projector in one simple cable, saving you the hassle of combining a DVI to VGA adapter with a bulky VGA cable, perfect for connecting a DVI-equipped POS computer or kiosk to a touch screen monitor that only supports VGA.
Plus, unlike most digital DVI to VGA adapters which require a power outlet to convert the video signal, the DVI2VGAMM6 doesn’t need external power in most installations. For added convenience and compatibility with low-powered DVI video cards, the DVI2VGAMM6 features an optional integrated USB power source (USB cable not included), making it perfect for boardroom or classroom projectors that require a simple installation, that may need to work with more than one computer system.
In the past converting digital DVI to VGA was a difficult and expensive task that often resulted in upgrading to a DVI-D display. Avoid upgrade costs by connecting your DVI-D video source to your existing VGA display using the DVI2VGAMM6. Plus, because the adapter cable supports video resolution up to 1920x1200 you can rest assured you can use your existing VGA monitor or projector while maintaining high-definition video quality.
The DVI2VGAMM6 is backed by a 2-year StarTech warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech Advantage
- Reduce clutter at your work station or in your boardroom with a 6 foot cable connecting your digital DVI computer to your VGA display
- Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your DVI source directly to a VGA display with no additional video cable required
- Save upgrade costs by connecting your DVI-D computer to an existing VGA monitor, projector or television
- Reduce clutter with precise 6ft adapter cable
- Avoid the hassle of additional adapters or cables with a built in cable connecting a digital DVI video source directly to a VGA monitor or projector
- Save upgrade cost by connecting your DVI computer to a VGA monitor or projector
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Active digital DVI (DVI-D) to VGA conversion
- Adapter and cable in one, with 1x male DVI connector and 1x male VGA connector
- Plug-and-play installation
- Connect digital DVI-equipped computer directly to a VGA monitor or projector located up to 6ft away
- Connect a DVI-D computer to your classroom or boardroom projector
- Use in your boardroom or workstation for installation requiring 3 feet of cable
- Install in your at home workstation to make your DVI-D computer compatible with your VGA monitor
- Connect a DVI-D cable or satellite set top box to your home theater projector or television
- Connect a DVI-D point-of-sales computer or kiosk to a VGA touch screen