The DVI2HDMIA is a DVI to HDMI video converter with audio. Connect DVI-D source with the accompanying RCA audio signal to an HDMI monitor or HDTV, with support for full HD 1080p (1920x1080) resolution.
A cost-effective alternative to upgrading equipment for compatibility, this small form factor adapter provides a plug-and-play solution for connecting Mac, PC or home theater device with DVI (digital) output to television or HDMI monitor. The RCA stereo audio connections integrate the audio signal directly into the HDMI output, so that a single cable can be run to destination device.
- DVI-D video with audio pass-through to a single HDMI cable
- Supports HD 1080p (1920x1080p) resolution
- Supports 2-channel RCA audio
- Compact design
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Deliver audio/video content from PC or Mac to A/V devices (HDTV or receiver) for a larger and louder viewing