The DS series digital signage broadcaster VGA Cat5 receiver offers a comprehensive audio and video extension system, with the added benefit of serial control.
The DSRXL VGA receiver(s) can be installed at the destination points, allowing to distribute VGA video as well as the accompanying audio and serial control signals from the connected serial, audio and VGA Cat5 digital signage broadcaster (DS128 - purchased separately), all over one Cat5 cable.
Ensuring not only a simple and cost-effective way to extend and control VGA video and the corresponding audio, the DS series (DS128 and DSRXL) also maintains exceptional, high quality video, up to 1600x1200p over a 100m connection. For further extension, can daisy chain up to five receivers, for a maximum distance of 300m.
- Supports VGA, audio and RS-232 serial signals when used with DS series DS128 8-port transmitter
- DSNet manager JAVA based software puts in control
- Software allows access to each receiver to configure system, image quality, power on/off receivers, and turn video or audio off
- Supports resolutions up to 1600x1200p at 100m/300ft distance
- Easily scalable system allows up to 80 displays to be connected using the DS Series eight port transmitter and DSRXL receivers
- Use digital signage to catch the attention of audience and deliver up to date content the way want it
to be seen and heard
- Includes 1-digital signage receiver, 2-mounting brackets with screws, 1-universal power adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS) and 1-instruction manual