The DS128 is a Cat 5 digital signage broadcaster with RS 232 serial and audio offers a comprehensive audio and video extension system, with the added benefit of serial control.
Compatible with virtually any VGA-capable PC or digital signage media player, the DS128 VGA splitter lets deliver VGA video as well as the accompanying audio and serial control signals to the connected cat 5 vga receivers (DSRXL - purchased separately), all through one Cat 5 cable.
Comprised of this unit (DS128) and the corresponding receivers, our DS Series offers several unique features compared to our other VGA extenders, including the ability to extend RS-232 serial signals from the source to each display for controlling the displays as well as Java Client Management Software (DSNet Manager) that simplifies adjusting the settings for each receiver and display. The software can be controlled via an Ethernet port on a PC/media player or on a LAN (local area network).
- One system, one Cat5 cable to deliver and control video, audio and serial signals to each display
- High resolution support of 1600x1200p ensures high quality signal delivery for high definition content
- Future additions are easy with the ability to split each receiver to two displays or daisy chain up to five receivers
- Use digital signage to catch the attention of audience and deliver up to date content the way want it to be seen and heard
- DS series can be used in education, healthcare, retail, hospitality and other environments
- Includes 1-digital signage 8-port transmitter, 1-3.5mm audio cable, 1-VGA cable, 2-rack mounting brackets (with screws), 1-DSNet manager software CD, 1-universal power adapter (NA/UK/EU/AUS) and 1-instruction manual