The DP2HDMIUSBA is a DisplayPort to HDMI adapter with USB audio is a cost-effective solution that lets connect an HDMI capable HDTV to a device with DisplayPort output, avoiding the expense of upgrading the TV for compatibility.
Featuring a compact design, the DisplayPort to HDMI converter/adapter requires minimal space and draws power through the USB connection, so that no bulky external power supply or outlet is required. Simply plug the integrated USB and DisplayPort connectors into PC or Mac, and use the desired length of HDMI cable to connect to television/monitor. The 2-channel analog audio signal passes through the HDMI connection, delivering the video and accompanying audio signals using a single HDMI cable.
DP2HDMIUSBA is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
- DisplayPort video with USB audio pass-through to a single HDMI cable
- Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p (1920x1080p)
- USB-powered - no external power source required
- Supports uncompressed, 2-channel audio such as LPCM
- Easy to use cable, no software/drivers required
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep existing HDMI monitor to be used with DisplayPort-output device
- Deliver audio/video content from DisplayPort-capable PC or Mac to A/V devices (HDTV or receiver) for a larger viewing area and louder audio experience