The DP2HDMI2 is a DisplayPort to HDMI video adapter converter for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays. The adapter supports display resolutions of up to 1920x1200p, allowing to take full advantage of HDMI video capability. DP2HDMI2 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port. This adapter allows for audio pass-through if supported by the video source. Please review the video source manual to confirm support.
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200p and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Easy to use cable, no software required
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms and trade show displays
- Keep existing HDMI monitor to be used with new DisplayPort device
- For using HDMI monitor as a secondary display