The 6ft active DisplayPort to DVI converter cable for connect DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a DVI monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required -- a cost-effective solution for enabling your new DisplayPort computer to work with an older VGA monitor or projector.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any DisplayPort output the active DisplayPort to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the DP2DVIMM6BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
- Active DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1 x male DisplayPort connector and 1 x male DVI connector
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600p and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Plug-and-play Installation
- Use with single-mode DisplayPort video outputs that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity video cards
- Connect DVI display device (monitor, projector) directly to a DisplayPort output device
- Ideal for using DVI monitor as a secondary display