The 3ft active DisplayPort to DVI converter cable for connect DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any DisplayPort output the active DisplayPort to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the DP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards.
- Active DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1 x male DisplayPort connector and 1 x male DVI connector
- Supports resolutions up to 2560x1600p and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Plug-and-play installation
- Use with single-mode DisplayPort video outputs that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity video cards
- Connect DVI display device (monitor, projector) directly to a DisplayPort output device
- Ideal for using DVI monitor as a secondary display