50ft DisplayPort cable provides a connection of up to 50ft between a DisplayPort source and a DisplayPort display, supporting resolutions up to 1920x1200, with no loss of signal quality – more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16ft. It is 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire, aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference, while its small USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source