DisplayPort cable provides a connection of up to 25ft between a DisplayPort source and display, with no loss of signal quality – almost/more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16ft. 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire and aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference. Delivering a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps, capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI® or dual link DVI and supporting next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560x1600). The DisplayPort cable’s small, USB-sized latching connectors support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. DisplayPort cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed properly on the connected display.
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Latching connectors secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio video signal
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source