The 15m active DisplayPort cable features a built-in active signal booster for a connection distance of up to 50ft (15m) between DisplayPort-enabled devices - more than double the DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16ft, with no signal loss.
The durable yet lightweight active DP cable features a thinner 32 AWG wire construction that allows for a more flexible installation with minimal clutter. Plus, the cable features built-in amplifier circuitry which actively boosts the DisplayPort signal with no external power needed.
The 15m cable offers a bandwidth of 10.8Gbps with support for maximum resolutions up to WQXGA (2560x1600p) and optional audio support. The cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, which ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly.
- 1 x DisplayPort male connector
- 1 x DisplayPort male connector with latches
- Built-in, active amplifier circuitry
- Offers 50ft (15m) in cable length
- Supports resolutions up to WQXGA (2560x1600p)
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- Thin, high-quality 32AWG wire construction
- Connecting a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source, over long distances, with no signal loss