The 2U horizontal cable management panel mounts to a standard 19" 2- or 4-post server rack to help organize horizontal cabling, using the combination of a finger duct and D-ring hooks.
Constructed of high-quality steel, the cable organizer is designed as a double-sided solution offering cable management on both the front and back of the panel. The front is equipped with 4 horizontal D-ring hooks, while the back has 2 additional hooks as well as a cable duct with a series of fingers that help route cables where need them and reduce cable strain in the process.
As an added benefit, the panel also promotes proper airflow through the rack by closing off open spaces between equipment. For easy installation, this horizontal cable organizer comes complete with 2 sets of rack screws (10/32 and 12/24).
- D-ring hooks on the front (x4) and the back (x2) of the panel
- Finger duct on the back for routing cables
- 2U rack design
- Sturdy steel construction
- Mounts to standard 19" 2- or 4-post server racks
- Includes 1-2U horizontal cable manager, 24-cable clamps, 4-5/8" #10-32 UNF screws, 4-#10-32 UNF cage nuts, 4-5/8" #12-24 UNC screws and 4-#12-24 UNC cage nuts
- Use with server racks and cabinets, structured wiring closets and network distribution cabling to keep cables neat and tidy