This 8 port USB+PS/2 KVM switch module is designed for use with StarTech.com's 1UCABCONS (1UCABCONS, 1UCABCONS17, 1UCABCONS19) 1U Modular LCD KVM Rack Console, allowing the console to control both USB and PS/2 controlled computers/servers.
The USB+PS/2 KVM Switch Module is 1U in height, allowing you to neatly position it behind a rackmounted console to provide additional functionality.
A scalable and versatile KVM solution, the USB+PS/2 module can be cascaded with multiple KVM switches, delivering control of up to 64 computers from this single module.
Features a rugged and durable design, the USB+PS/2 module for StarTech.com's 1UCABCONS series is backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Supports PCs with USB or PS/2 keyboard and mouse connectors
- Universal 8 port KVM switch Module controls up to 8 computers directly and up to 64 computers by cascading 8 additional KVM switches
- Compact 1U rack height takes up very little cabinet or rack space
- Hot-pluggable feature allow computers to be added or removed without shutting down
- Compatible with PC, Mac and Sun servers and systems
- Auto Scan Mode lets you switch between computers for easy monitoring
- Supports IntelliMouse (Pro)
- Each computer name can be defined via the OSD menu (14 char.)
- Uses StarTech.com tangle-fee KVM cables
- Operating system independent
- No software or drivers required
- Login authentication restricts access to authorized users
- DDC2B compatible
- Plug and Play compliant
- Datacenter computer control
- Manufacturing line computer control
- PC test/burn-in computer control
- Co-location/ISP computer control
- Server farms