In-wall 300 Mbps 2T2R wireless-N access point with 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n PoE-powered WiFi. Install a PoE-Powered, in-wall 802.11b/g/n access point with 2 RJ45 LAN/phone ports. The AP300WN2X2W In-Wall Wireless Access Point (AP) lets you create an indoor 802.11b/g/n WiFi hotspot, plus gives you 2 integrated RJ45 LAN / phone ports for wired network devices.
Designed for discreet installation in hospitality, education or business environments, the in-wall access point fits into a standard 1-gang receptacle box to offer 300 Mbps Wireless-N connectivity to your employees and customers.
This PoE-powered access point can be conveniently connected to both data and power through an 802.3af PoE switch or injector, avoiding the need for an additional power outlet. The access point also offers 2 front RJ45 Ethernet ports, with the first operating over the PoE data connection and the second offering a transparent pass-through, that can be used for either a phone connection or a secondary LAN drop.
Supporting wireless data rates up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4GHz frequency, the wireless AP is compatible with 802.11b/g/n standards and supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 authentication, for a secure connection. The device also incorporates an easy-to-use web-based utility to provide several customization options such as multiple SSIDs, remote firmware upgrades and event reporting.
1 - In-Wall Access Point
1 - Faceplate (US / JP)
1 - Frame for Faceplate (Rectangular)
2 - Screws
2 - Washers
1 - Quick Start Guide
1 - Instruction Manual CD
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n (Wireless-N) compliant, with speeds up to 300 Mbps on 2.4GHz
- 1-gang wall box installation
- PoE-powered (802.3af compliant)
- 2 front RJ45 connectors for wired LAN / telephony devices
- Supports multiple SSIDs
- Supports WEP, WPA and WPA2 security with TKIP/AES encryption
- Internal 2.3dBi 2T2R antenna with adjustable output power
- Built-in configuration utility (web-based)
- Create an indoor Wireless-N access point from an existing wired connection to eliminate network dead spots and allow wireless devices to connect
- Add a wireless hotspot to hospitality or business environments, allowing employees or customers to connect