The duplex LSZH fiber patch cable is perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment. This high speed 10Gbps multimode duplex fiber cable is terminated at both ends with LC connectors and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds. Suited for a broad range of environments. Housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (low-smoke, zero-halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Designed to be used in 10 gigabit Ethernet applications
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Supports longer distances
- More durable cable design
- High-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission, telecommunication/data communication and broadband systems
- Lifetime warranty