The A50FBLCSC2 2-meter (6.6ft), 10 Gigabit, Aqua Multimode 50/125 Duplex LSZH Fiber Patch Cable is terminated with one LC (male) connector and one SC (male) connector and is composed of 50/125 micron OM3 aqua fiber to deliver reliable data transfers at blinding speeds making it perfect for fiber cable runs between multiple backbone switches, hubs and routers as well as higher end networking equipment. Suited for a broad range of environments, A50FBLCSC2 is housed in a flame retardant, LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket, taking safety to a new level by ensuring minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion in the event of a fire – making it the best choice for a wide range of environments, including industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- A more durable cable design
- A solution that is cost effective and supports longer distances
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Designed to be used in 10 Gb Ethernet applications
- Cost effective, high-bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10 Gb networks
- Fiber Optic cable provides a higher quality signal over a greater distance
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty