3m LC-LC multimode 50/125 duplex fiber patch cable provide a high-performance link between fiber network devices. The 50FIBLCLC3 3-meter (10ft) Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with LC (male) connectors to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
Ensuring optimal data transfers and network stability, 50/125-micron cables offer nearly three times the bandwidth of 62.5/125-micron cables, so your data will be transferred at higher rates over longer distances.
Each Duplex 50/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is individually tested and certified to be within acceptable optical insertion loss limits for guaranteed compatibility and 100% reliability.
1 - 3m Multimode 50/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable LC – LC
- Connectors offer greater durability in resisting pulls, strains, and impacts during cable installation and maintentance
- Immune to electricty interference
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- Ideal solution for data applications requiring high speed data transmission
- Broadband systems
- Telecommunication / Data communication
- Used by long distance networks with mission critical data