Dual mSATA SSD to 2.5” SATA RAID adapter converter. Vastly increase system performance by adding a mSATA SSD RAID array into any 2.5" SATA HDD application with the 25SAT22MSAT mSATA to SATA adapter. Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller, with mSATA SSDs reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps. mSATA SSDs also save money by reducing power consumption over regular platter drives.
Greater SSD capacity, or data redundancy with the Dual SSD controller supporting multiple RAID modes (RAID 0, 1, BIG). The SSD adapter also supports non-RAID operation (JBOD) when paired with a port-multiplying SATA controller, so both drives can be used independent of one another. Help protect the health of drive with an open-frame design ensuring maximum heat dissipation.
- Dual full size mSATA SSD bays
- Supports RAID0, RAID1, JBOD, BIG
- Open-frame steel mounting bracket
- 2.5in SATA form factor housing
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps) drives and controllers
- Add data redundancy to your SSD system, by adding an additional SSD in a RAID array (RAID1)
- Increase the capacity of your SSD system by adding an additional SSD in a RAID array (RAID 0/BIG)
- Turn two unused mSATA SSD drives into a hardware RAID 2.5in SATA solid state drive