Ethernet extender kit over single-pair wire, scale your 10/100 Mbps Ethernet network up to 1.5km over RJ11 phone lines. The VDSL2 Ethernet extender kit lets you connect a remote network segment or device to your network, using RJ11 phone cable.
The network extender is a simple, reliable, and cost-effective solution for spanning your network across long distances. While maintaining high speeds, the extender also safeguards your investments by providing surge and ESD protection to your connected device.
Connects equipment over longer distances
The VDSL2 extender reduces the hassle of networking your devices or workstations by overcoming the 330ft (100m) distance limitations of common CATx Ethernet cable. Now you can connect equipment at longer distances using existing RJ11 cable while still retaining 10/100Mbps fast-Ethernet speeds.
Perfect for connecting isolated terminals, kiosks, or server rooms using single pair copper wire such as telephone cable, the extender kit lets you transmit and receive data at distances up to 5000ft (1500m) at 17Mbps, or 1000ft (300m) at 100Mbps throughput.
1 - Ethernet VDSL2 - Transmitter
1 - Ethernet VDSL2 - Receiver
2 - RJ45 Cables
2 - Wall-mount Screws and Anchors
8 - Rubber Feet
2 - Power Adapter
1 - Instruction Manual
- Reduce additional expenses using your existing phone line infrastructure or RJ11 cable
- Convenient point-to-point extension over longer distances than standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet cable
- Protects your connected equipment with 8kV air and 4kV contact ESD and surge protection
- Compact desktop design with wall-mount support
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Supports auto-MDIX, Auto-Negotiation, full-duplex operation, and VLAN tagging
- Connect users or network segments in isolated areas of a large complex or separate buildings
- Perfect for stone, concrete, and heritage buildings where network connectivity is typically unavailable
- Extend network access or connect IP cameras and WiFi access points in remote areas of a stadium, auditorium, or campus