It is high power, and cool, reliable operation with precise definition and low distortion. Plug-in data cards for each subwoofer, called SPEX cards, preprogram equalization, infrasonic filter characteristics and power output that best matches the subwoofer being used. Each SPEX card also custom install subwoofers/amp has specific power control circuitry tailored to each subwoofer’s requirements for an even greater level of reliability.
- Class D digital design delivers huge power and runs cool for superb long-term reliability
- 500 Watts into 4 Ohms at <0.01% THD
- Powers up to two CSW subs of the same model
- Front panel Low Pass Filter and Level adjustment knobs make "tweaking" a snap.
- Plug in SPEX circuit cards (supplied) optimize the amplifier to match the specific subwoofer model being used
- Custom frequency shaping (programmed into SPEX card) for the deepest, most accurate bass performance