AV Over IP: Get On Board without Going Overboard
October 25, 2017
DNP North America
1315 S. Lewis,
Anaheim, CA 92805
Kramer is excited to bring our Networked AV training class to the West Coast!
Please join us on October 25th
from 8:30am - 3:30pm (PDT)
to get the information you need to understand the AV/IT convergence, an in-depth look at audiovisual applications on IP networks, and best practices for implementing AoIP solutions.
Feel free to register for just the morning session or the afternoon session, or both!
With 4 Manufacturer Technology Training sessions being held at this event, you can earn valuable InfoComm Renewal Units
just for attending!
On display during the training will be Kramer's AV Over IP Solutions
, award-winning VIA family
of Wireless Presentation and Collaboration solutions, award-winning Kramer Control Solutions
, award-winning Installer Solutions
, Sierra Video
brand products and more. Come see the latest and greatest technology from Kramer!
Best of all, this entire event is FREE
, and breakfast and lunch is included. Stay for both sessions and be entered to win some amazing prizes!
Networked AV Training - Morning Sessions (8:30am - 11:30am):
Networked AV Training - Afternoon Sessions (12:00pm - 3:30pm):
- AV Over IP: This is Your Future
- Configuring Kramer Encoders & Network Switches
- VIA Wireless Presentation & Collaboration Solutions
- Kramer Control
We are anticipating a tremendous turnout, so reserve your seat as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.
- Kramer Director of Education Technology, Darrin Kimsey, MCT, MCSE, CTS, CQT, CCNA
- Kramer Technology Consultant, Pete Putman, CTS, KT2B
- Kramer Product Marketing Manager, Brian Morris
- Kramer Regional Sales Manager, Michael Buchanan