The BT-CMTS-31000 is a DOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0 Cable Modem Termination System targeted for medium to large-size deployments to provide two-way data services on a coaxial network. The ability of the BT-CMTS-31000 to operate in 'Mix-Mode', gives it the flexibility to provide service to DOCSIS 3.1 and DOCSIS 3.0 modems simultaneously.
This feature gives the system operator a convenient means of migration to DOCSIS 3.1, as well as making it possible for gradual or partial deployments of DOCSIS 3.1 modems to aid in controlling upgrade expenditures. Partial DOCSIS 3.1 deployments provide premium data service to only those customers that subscribe to it or in a hotel environment, specific rooms or suites that offer additional amenities including the enhanced data service at increased room rates.
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0 compatible
- 1RU 19inch chassis with dual redundant universal power supplies - hot-swappable
- Mix-Mode feature supports simultaneous operation of DOCSIS 3.1 and 3.0 CMs
- Supports 500 CMs in Mix-Mode
- End-to-end Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support Real-time CPE Info
- Load Balancing Function:
- Dynamic balancing, restricted load balancing group
- Support load balancing strategy
- Subnet VLAN and L2VPN
- Spectrum Monitoring
- Automatic Frequency Hopping
- Internal DHCP server
- Dual-Stacked IPv4/IPv6 capability