2-way broadband indoor distribution amplifier is professional quality, broadband, two-way capable, indoor hybrid distribution amplifiers. These amplifiers are ideal for multi-channel RF distribution systems for which input source is cable drop or output of MATV/SMATV/CATV headend. It is available in either 550 or 750 MHz bandwidths with push-pull hybrid technology. For 2-way operation, optional field installable diplexers and return amplifiers are used to provide either an active or passive 5 to 30MHz return. Passive return configurations require only diplexers, where as active return requires installation of both diplexers and the amplifier.
- Input and output test ports
- Dual push pull hybrid modules
- Interstage variable gain and slope controls
- Large heat sinks for exceptional heat dissipation
- 5 to 30MHz return capability with optional plug-ins
- Optional plug-in fixed equalizer and attenuator capability for input signal conditioning